Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wild Olive

So, is anyone looking for a birthday present idea for me? I read about this military wife over at Pioneer Woman. PW said that Stefanie was a military wife who had her own t-shirt business... I was intrigued! I am always curious about what other military wives do since it is so hard to move jobs as frequently as we move. This has been particularly on my mind as I anticipate YB heading off to elementary school in the near future!

Anyway... I followed the link to Wild Olive and was happily surprised to find they are CHRISTIAN t-shirts! So cool!!!

I think my favorites are Consider it Joy and Transform Your Mind, but I do like them all!

I need to get back on WW so I can look great in one of these awesome t-shirts! :-)

2 comments:

Kat said...

Cute t-shirts! I was wondering how you were doing on WW.

Amie said...

Thanks so much for posting and for displaying our Wild Olive Tees button! You have been entered into the giveaway.

btw- your MIL also wrote us to tell us about your post and to ask if we would consider carrying larger sizes. I am so excited that we will be able to offer XL,2XL, and 3XL in many of the tees within two weeks. :)

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com