Sunday, January 4, 2009

Country Quotes to Live By

Ok, so I am not that into the country look but for some reason I get the catalog from The Country House and I always flip through it. They have lots of cute signs with sayings on it. I love the saying so I thought I would share some.
  • Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things!
  • God doesn't give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given.
  • It is what it is.
  • All because two people fell in love.
  • Be nice or leave.
  • Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
  • Life life in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it.
  • Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
  • Laundry today or naked tomorrow.
  • It's never too late to live happily every after.
And most importantly:
  • Home of the Free because of the Brave.

They also have a needlepoint that says:
God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?
-Thomas Jefferson

Interesting question, even in this day (or maybe more so).

2 comments:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Am loving the laundry one...that was me today :)

JoLee said...

"No one can 'make' you feel anything. How you choose to react to a given situation is 'up to you'."
Definitely ONE I live by.