Thursday, April 10, 2008

Clorox Green Works

Ok, I am not a tree hugger, but I am not that into chemicals either. So I have been quite intrigued since I first saw an ad for Clorox Green Works. I finally bit the bullet and picked some up at Costco (I know, try in bulk, I am crazy) with the coupon in their latest mailer.


I picked up the Clorox Green All-Purpose cleaner. I might be addicted! First of all it smells incredible! Fresh and lemony! Second it cleaned REALLY well and left a nice shiny counter top.

Now, I realize it isn't antibacterial, but in all honesty is that really needed? I want my kids to have healthy immune systems, be able to resist infection (what doesn't kill them, makes them stronger!). Now I am not saying that we never use antibacterial because I do wipe down the space where I work to prepare dinner and use antibacterial hand soap in the kitchen. But we have regular soap in the bathrooms.

Ok, so I digress. Anyway, the point of this post was to praise Clorox Green Works for making a cleaner I love. I mostly love the scent but it did a great job cleaning the counters and I am sure I will be going through that large jug of cleaner I picked up soon! Of course where the chicken drips, I will be sure to clean up with something anti-bacterial. Or maybe I can just spray with that Clorox Anywhere spray... ;-)


DH... maybe we should buy some stock in Clorox... I might be an addict (like my Kimberly Clark addiction that has paid off well)!

I am going to pick up the Natural Bathroom Cleaner next time I go to the commissary and see what that does... has anyone else tried these products?

No comments: