Friday, September 4, 2009

Strictly Ballroom

Way back when, I wrote a post about my favorite movies.

My two best friends from college are visiting this weekend and they went downstairs to check out the movie selection to watch a "chick flick" while the boys watch a manly movie (after all the kiddos are asleep of course). P came up laughing holding Strictly Ballroom! Oh my gosh, I had forgotten about that one!

One of my dear friends from High School dragged me to see this movie at the Loring Theater (also found here) in Hingham (my hometown), thinking it was Swing Kids. I kept telling her I thought she had the wrong movie and when it started we both looked at each other wide eyed and said "what is this"? But after watching the entire thing we were in love! So I of course had to subject P to the torture while we were in college. How J missed out on this torture, I do not know. But we took care of that tonight!

If you are in the mood for a seriously cheesy movie, this is the one for you!



Now of course we are watching The Wedding Singer. :-)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Cheesy movies always come in handy. I will put this on my Amazon wish list. Enjoy your time with your friends.