Saturday, April 12, 2008

Favorite Movies

When I stop to think of what my all time favorite movies are, Drew Barrymore movies keep popping into my head.

The Wedding Singer




Never Been Kissed




Ever After




Music and Lyrics



Don't watch this next video if you haven't seen the movie, HUGE spoiler! :-)




Fever Pitch
and yes, even Home Fries.

And of course we can't forget E.T. :-)

But I would be amiss if I did not mention two of my other favorites that do not include Drew Barrymore.

The Cutting Edge and The Princess Bride



Now that I have shared my weird obsession with you all, I hope you have had a good laugh. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh? NO way...some of those are great!

Although I can't stand Drew so rarely am I fan of movies with her, exception being the wedding singer. I love Adam Sandler!

Sagey said...

Now see, I don't care for Adam Sandler... But in The Wedding Singer he is awesome.

JoLee said...

OMG we even like the same movies!!

Sagey said...

JoLee, I am running away now. :-)

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Okay, so you don't like Adam Sandler, but what about "50 First Dates"...that is cute.