Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (A Day Late)

Hmm, I missed Thankful Thursday last week! How rude of me and even though I wrote this yesterday, I am a day late in posting! :-)

Blunoz is pinning on Commander this weekend so the in-laws have flown in for the big event (ans my mom arrived yesterday) and we spent Wednesday getting the house ready for a HUGE Wetting Down party (umm around 70 people to be exact).

So what am I thankful for?

I am thankful for my in-laws. Yes, you heard me right. My in-laws. I was feeling pretty nauseous over the entire thing but since their arrival I have been feeling better. My MIL is actually an event planner, so while that does add some stress because she thinks of things I would have never thought of, it is good to know someone is taking care of those little details.

I am not only grateful for the help they are providing (I was sitting here listening to my FIL vacuum the main stairway) but I am also thankful for the role they play in our lives and our children's lives. I love that they are so involved in our lives and visit often. With Blunoz's schedule, it is not easy (next to impossible) for us to go visit them. This is their second trip out here since we arrived back in NoVa and a third is planned for October (they live in Oregon, so it is a long trip for them). I always had such a close relationship with my grandparents, I am glad that my boys will have the same thing.
And yes, I knew when my mom arrivds she would also be very helpful (can we say "dusted house") and I will be thankful that she is here as well. I know that YB is looking forward to a good game of Garbage with Grammy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like this babies so cute so active ,,
thanks for this link ,,
___________________
victor
Best place for your complete Internet marketing