Thursday, July 23, 2009

Spilt Coffee

Coffee and laptops apparently don't mix.

Yesterday as I was looking at the Wegman's Catering site in preperation for Blunoz's promotion next weekend and I choked as I was having some coffee. Next thing I know, I have the blue screen of death.

The computer had been vacuumed out with a wet/dry vac and has been laying upside down on some rice since yesterday. Fingers crossed that I will be back on my own computer soon (I am typing this on Blunoz's computer now). Otherwise we may be using the pay raise to buy me a new computer!

3 comments:

The Cowgirl said...

I opt for the new computer :)

Sagey said...

It is looking like a new computer is in the future. DH is going to take it to The Geek Squad this afternoon and see what we need to do. :-(

Anonymous said...

it looking so nice and piece full computer i like this ,, so nice
thanks for sharing ,,

___________________
victor
Increase your brand popularity overnight