Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Do you get contemplative at the new year. Wonder where life is going to take you and look back on where it has taken you? The woulda coulda should of mentality?

I have never been one for regrets, and this year is no exception. I can honestly say I believe that life has taken me where I am supposed to be and I am happy for it. Oh sure it was a crazy year, but isn't ever year crazy when we stop and think about it (hey I am married to a guy in the Navy after all). But I don't focus on the craziness I focus on the joyful moments. I believe those crazy moments take us to the joyful moments and the ones that don't, teach us something. Focus on the positive is my mantra!

A few things I wish for this new year are to:
  • Live in once place
  • Cherish the moments we have together as a family (immediate and extended)
  • Create lasting memories
  • Lose the weight I have been wishing to lose for 5 years
What are your wishes for the new year?

1 comment:

JoLee said...

"Instant Teleportation" to show up on the "right coast" any time I want and for any period of time.
or
For the US postal system to once again let you mail people by putting stamps on their foreheads so I could give LW a break now and then and she and blunoz could go out and eat real food that they didn't pick up with their fingers. ;)