Friday, January 2, 2009

GG and Papa

I am very lucky, my grandparents came for Christmas! They celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary this past summer and are both in their mid-90s. I was sad that we were in Hawaii and were unable to make it to the family celebration of such a momentous occasion, but I am glad we are back on the East Coast so we can see more of them.

I wanted to share some pictures of them and YB taking a walk out to the dock behind our neighbors house.
Still arm in arm after all these years!



I have so many great memories (way too many to list) of both sets of my grandparents growing up. It thrills me that my children have the opportunity to create some memories with at least one set of my grandparents! As they all know, at our house we have an open door policy to any grandparents or great-grandparents that want to visit us (that goes for Aunts and Uncles too)! I want my kids to have the great memories that Blunoz and I have of spending time with our own grandparents and I am grateful for the ones they already have.

On a side note, here are a couple of nature shots I took that day too.

Be warned, there will be more nature to come in the days ahead.

No comments: