Friday, November 7, 2008

Cool Site

I have been furiously trying to clean/pick-up/organize our just moved into house before Blunoz' friends from college arrive for a house hunting trip. They are also Navy and they will be moving to the DC area from Newport, RI. So I thought it was funny to receive this cool site from my MIL today. I don't know where she finds these cool sites, but today she shared "How to Clean Stuff". They even tell you how to clean your Wii Balance Board. BTW, anyone in my family reading this and trying to think of a Christmas present for me, I do have the Wii Balance Board Silicone Cover on my wish list. :-)

But on a bright note, one side of our sink has been slow to drain and I knew that baking soda and vinegar was supposed to help unclog a drain but I got the "how to" from them and now my sink is draining much more efficiently! Thank you my dear MIL (though I probably could have just called you and you would have just told me the answer to that one)! :-)

Ok, back to some more picking up before we have to go and get YB from preschool.

No comments: