Thursday, August 14, 2008

What I need according to Google

I just saw this over on One Crazy Adventure. All you do is Google your name with "needs" after it. I thought it was pretty amusing.
  • I need help drinking.
  • I need to wake up or start getting some extra will power.
  • I need a meal.
  • I need to find a home where I can spend my golden years and be a cherished member of a family.
  • I need a break
  • I need help so please help me!
  • I need prayer.
  • I need a dentist picture.
  • I need a miracle.
  • I need a clever name.
I think that about sums up my life. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear google knows things it shouldn't!

Sagey said...

Yes, isn't Google fascinating! :-)

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

LOL!

Hmmm...a clever name...should I start making suggestions? :)

Celia said...

Apparently I need a brush. :)