Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blunoz tried to kill me...

Tonight was our usual Family Movie night but we opted for Diego's Taco Shop instead of our usual Boston's Pizza (and yes it tastes like good ol' Boston Pizza with a hint of NY pizza, YUMMY).

I love a good Carne Asada Burrito as long as it is done right. I was introduced to them in Monterey at Charro's (was that the name of the place we used to go to after diving). So they have always set the standard for me. One thing I cannot forget to mention is that I am a born and raised New Englander. Growing up Mexican to me was Chili's. I have since learned that Chili's is Tex Mex, NOT Mexican. Yea, whatever honey. :-)

Anyway, so Blunoz went off and brought home burritos for us and quesadillas for the boys. He was smart enough to also bring home some rolled tacos in case I did not like my burrito (do you see the foreshadowing here?).

So the burrito is actually pretty good, aside for a couple of tough pieces of meat. But then suddenly (about half way through) my mouth was on FIRE! FLAMING FIRE! I begged YB for some of his chocolate milk and he denied me! Oh man! I think Blunoz was trying to kill me... or was it a conspiracy with YB... Blunoz hit me with the fire and YB denied me the extinguisher...

On a side note, we watched the move R.V. with Robin Williams after the boys went to bed. I know it has horrible reviews but it was actually HILARIOUS. Go in with low expectations as I did, and you might be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Sounds like Blunoz and YB are ganging up on you...you may want to watch your back :)