Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Your Hands" by JJ Heller.

I have been fighting some undiagnosed illness since mid-January. Today I went to see the infectious disease doctor. Low and behold I have mono. I was told I had mono in high school but this doctor says there is no way that is true. My Epstein Barr numbers clearly indicate that this is a first time occurrence and not a re-activation. Crazy! I wonder what I had in high school... Anyway, so life has been quiet for me. Lots of napping. :-)

Today I found this video from KLOVE and it is just so beautiful I had to share.

6 comments:

Loping Squid said...

Amy,

This may be the first time I've ever been glad someone had mono.

Sagey said...

Me too LS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Er. said...

The video is good!

Maria Duran said...

Thanks for posting this song! It is great.

FamousInPortugal said...

Mono is the worst!!
Hope you come through is quickly.