Monday, November 30, 2009

Wild Olive Follow Up

Last spring I had been coveting the Wild Olive T-shirts and finally succumbed and bought two when MckMama was doing a fundraiser with the Unfolding T-Shirt. I have to tell you, I LOVE THEM. They have held up great and always start my day off right when I wear them. I am currently wearing my Such Things t-shirt layered over a long sleeve t-shirt. Now that winter is coming (here) I am excited to see that they have new long sleeve t-shirts. Again, I am coveting. This is bad, the Bible tells me not to covet. Dang you Wild Olive! :-)

4 comments:

Merry X-Mas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amy said...

i had forgotten about wild olive! thanks for reminding me! have you seen the notw stuff? it's good, too. now i'm coveting...

Sagey said...

What is notw?

Santa brought me a new Peace shirt! :-)

amy said...

"not of this world". google it sometime. i like the peace shirt at olive, too...might have to invest.