Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have noticed a trend with some of the blogs I read..."Thankful Thursday". This is something I should get into, taking a moment to think about the wonderful things of life.

So today, even though the North Koreans did some cyber sabotage and damaged Verizon FIOS and my internet has been sporadic at best. I am still thankful for the internet and the phone. More specifically, Webkinz.

I have been sitting here for quite awhile (I don't want to think about how long) watching and listening to my boys play with one of their best friends (also seen here, and here and many other places). The thing is, he is now in San Diego and we are in Northern Virginia. There has been lots of giggling, laughing, singing (and yes some whining) as they have been playing games such as Dogbeard Battles (Battleship), Bowling and Webkinz Supermodels while on the phone.

Thank you to unlimited long distance, Webkinz and the Internet for allowing my boys to stay connected with their friends, even when we live thousands of miles from each other!

1 comment:

The Yokoyama's said...

ahhh, I'm having a little late night quiet computer time and I just finished reading this.... smile!

It has been a month since I checked in with your blogs. I will even admit to reading your hubbies Yelp reviews from Azteca to IHOP.

This is from my son to yours... Where does a girl/waitress with one leg work?
IHOP... Yes we are lame and we laughed.

I love your Thankful Thursday!