Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Bestest Dearest Friend!

Today my BDF caught up with me in age. I will tell her she is old and she will tell me that I am still older (ooh a week)! :-)

Through the years, through the miles, she remains my BDF and today I want to wish her a VERY VERY HAPPY Birthday!

I love you P! Thanks for putting up with me all these years, even when we hung different political signs in our dorm room windows during the Presidential Election. ;-) A girl could not ask for a better friend, and I am so grateful that God intervened in his mysterious ways and got us together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I too feel very lucky to have found you and become such a good friend. We have been through a lot together and still we always come out friends. I thank God he has brought us together and look forward to many more years of friendship to come.

Love,
Paula