Monday, November 24, 2008

I Believe...

I don't know why, but this has been weighing on my heart the past couple of weeks. I feel the need to share.

I believe in Jesus. It is that simple.

I think a lot of the time I take for granted what a great life I have, but I had an epiphany, if you will. I have a great life because I believe in Jesus;, my husband believes in Jesus; and my parents believe(d) in Jesus.



I know what it means to be held in the arms of Jesus. We are all held there, but acknowledging Him, makes it so much better. Bad things are going to happen and He will carry us through and/or be there to catch us when we fall. But He is also going to bless our lives so much.

I am thankful for...
My inspirational/loving parents.
My fantabulous husband.
My wonderful/insane boys.
Fantastic friends.
The beautiful roof over my head.



Others can say it so much better than I. Watch/listen to the videos I posted that were speaking to me in the shower this morning, which is what prompted me to write this post, to share what I believe. I believe in Jesus! :-) Or as I have said before, Faith Works!

3 comments:

JoLee said...

AND so do your FIL & MIL in OR!

Dani said...

I found your blog through Blunoz ... and followed your link in this post to Faith Works. I had to smile because I attended Park Street Church for two years while I was at grad school in Boston (05-07).

Sagey said...

Wow Dani! My mom, sister and BIL still goes to PSC! It has been awhile since we have been there. Blunoz and I were married there in 98.