Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Beautiful Pictures

We are eagerly waiting to find out what the Navy has in store for us next, but while we are here we are still enjoying Hawaii. Here are just some shots from the past month that I thought I would share with you all.

MAUI!
My boys at the Iao Needle


Coastline Shots



Back on Oahu
The Valley of The Temples


The Macadamia Nut Farm on Kam Highway headed towards the North Shore from the Windward Side.



Flowers at the Waimea Valley Audubon Center


A Basking Sea Turtle at Turtle Beach on the North Shore

Makapu'u Ridge


The Admiral's Barge Tour of Pearl Harbor
The USS Utah

The Mighty Mo's Anchor

Memorial Flowers at the Arizona


My handsome husband. :-)

1 comment:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Just enjoy your time :) I absolutely love that picture of the flowers at the Arizona...amazing.