Thursday, March 13, 2008

Garanimals are Back

I know that being a military wife I have often wished that they made Garanimals for my husband. He has gotten so used to just throwing on his uniform, it seems he sometimes forgets how to match things. :-)

Well they are back, but not in DH's size. Wal-Mart is now carrying Garanimals for Kids. But... do I really want my kids wearing ALL one color? If you are seriously matching the animals to each other in order to coordinate than you will find your children wearing ALL one color. The bright yellow shorts are supposed to be matched with the bright yellow shirt and the navy blue shorts are to be matched with the navy blue shirts. Really do they think kids can't figure out that the same colors go together? Aren't we supposed to be teaching them how to coordinate, not look like a big blueberry?

So, in summary, I am a rebel. I bought a tiger to go with a monkey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure the "migers" will look terrifically cute and be wonderfully coordinated while not blinding anyone in a sea of bright yellow! :)

As much of a stickler as I am about matching, these days I'm lucky myself and the kids make it out the door fully clothed with matching shoes. (socks are a whole nother story! :)

Sagey said...

Socks? What are socks? Don't your kids wear flip flops all the time too? ;-) Just kidding, the boys wear socks and sneakers to school.